Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Week Resolution

On this fall-ish morning, Nate is exploring the backyard after yesterday's rain. I'm sitting at the picnic table, trying to ward off the stray cat that thinks he lives in my house. We're still in our pajamas. I'm pretty sure that's why privacy fences were invented.

When I started reading blogs a few months ago, I stumbled upon Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry (and a few other mommy blogs listed over there ---->). I like that she doesn't sugarcoat being a mom. It's not all cupcakes and bon-bons at her house and it's not at mine either. Beth is also a talented photographer. If she lived in Oklahoma I'd hire her for all my family pics! (If we ever did that kind of thing...)

ANYWAY, Beth challenges people to take more photographs by doing a weekly You Capture. I meant to start this week, but of course I procrastinated and forgot. She comes up with an interesting topic and you take the pictures that week. My new week resolution is to start You Capture. This week's topic is Photographer's Choice. Let's see what I can find.

While trying to type this we had to put on warmer clothes, Nate let the stray cat in the house 5 times, stray cat knocked over my Diet Dr Pepper, and Nate decided long sleeves and shoes were for losers. Updating from outside seemed like a good idea but it's a lot of work! Maybe I should stick to nap time...

xo,
Jamie Lynn

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure neighbors probably feel the same way about Jack. At least he has a collar.

    ReplyDelete