Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Babies on the Brain

I had to double check I didn't type "Babies on the Brian" because that would just be weird.

Today I started thinking about future baby nurseries. We don't plan on another baby for a while, but I like to think about things in advance, because I'm indecisive. Yes, so indecisive I need to pick out nursery themes several months (if not a year) in advance. At least I realize this and try to plan accordingly. If I know we're going to a restaurant, I will check their menu online before we go so I will have an idea what I want. Even if we're just going to Taco Bueno. Don't tell anyone.

I look at a lot of girl decor, because I have a boy and I want a girl. I LOVE the idea of decorating with Russian nesting dolls. They're so colorful! Russian nesting dolls accented with flowers. If I ever have a girl, I might do that. I like this bumper because it's so colorful (don't like it because it's expensive). I also like these pretty girls. Oh pretty babushkas!

With boy decor, I like this MiGi Alphabet bedding. LittleMonkeyDoodles on Etsy has this cute wall art prints and door sign to match. I like the letters and animals.

I also like farm themes. There are soo many cute farm nursery things on Etsy. My dad's a farmer so it's double cute for our family. Nate loves "Bumpa's moos" and I'm sure he'd teach his little brother if he had one.

What nursery themes do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment