Suz's podcast really helped. I enjoyed the music and it kept me motivated. She did a great job with the songs. By the end I would be tired, but when "Gossip Folks" by Missy Elliot came on I was energized. I'm so excited to listen to Week 2!
I got cat-called while running. Who does that??? I probably don't want to know. I know I don't look attractive with my jiggly thighs, bouncing belly, and pigeoned-toes.
What I've Learned:
- I actually like running (Who am I???)
- I probably need new running shoes
- I definitely need an iPod armband
- And better running clothes
- Our neighborhood needs to spray for stickers
- People shouldn't block the sidewalks, even in their driveway
- I wish I had a dog to run with me
At the end of the 9 weeks I may actually try a 5k with my friend Autumn. She has been doing 5k training for a while. I wish we lived closer so we could run together, except she's about eight inches taller than me so she'd probably leave me in the dust right now. But we'd for sure have a good time.
I'll keep you updated on my progress. Hopefully no creeps this week!