Wednesday, September 15, 2010

25 Things About Me

A random list of me to fulfil my list-making needs!

  1. I've been getting grey hair since I was 15
  2. I'm pigeon-toed
  3. We have a toothless cat
  4. My blood type is A-
  5. I've been scared of snakes since I was 3
  6. I graduated high school with 17 kids
  7. My high school girls basketball team won the state championship 3 times
  8. I love Diet Dr Pepper
  9. My favorite candle is Voluspa Crisp Champagne
  10. I graduated magna cum laude from Oklahoma State University
  11. Being a stay at home mom has been the hardest thing I've ever done
  12. I almost passed out while having blood taken when I was pregnant
  13. I like learning about people and hearing their story
  14. Spellcheck and predictive text are ruining me
  15. When I was in kindergarten, I wanted to be a 911 operator
  16. I can be really awkward in social situations
  17. My husband first saw me in our HR class, but first talked to me via Facebook
  18. I've traveled to Australia, Spain, Switzerland, France, Italy, Portugal, and Germany
  19. My dad is a farmer
  20. As a kid, I spent a lot of time and made a lot of friends in Yahoo's Oklahoma Teen Chat
  21. I have huge tonsils
  22. I'm indecisive, but think I'm getting better
  23. I want to open a craft store with my sisters-in-law
  24. I use commas where it feels right. I don't remember all the grammar rules, but I'm usually correct.
  25. In college, I went to Paris by myself without a place to stay and couldn't speak French. I met a nice Canadian woman who gave me some pointers and some girls from Tennessee who helped me find a hostel. I had the time of my life. I love Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment