Friday, September 3, 2010

30 Things Before I'm 30

This was inspired by Maggie's 25 Before She's 25 list. And the fact I LOVE making lists. I turned 25 in February so surely I can do 30 things in 5 years? I hope so. Now that I'm posting this online I HAVE to stick with it. Because the internet works like that.

In no particular order...

  • Buy a bicycle
  • Find a signature perfume
  • Read 30 books
  • Learn to walk in high heels
  • Get a tattoo I love
  • Take more pictures
  • Adopt an angel at Christmas
  • Grow a garden
  • Skydive
  • Buy a stranger's dinner
  • Get a massage at a spa
  • Have another baby
  • Go to an exercise class
  • Throw a surprise party
  • Buy a house
  • Learn to order coffee
  • Paint a canvas
  • Start a blog (YAY!)
  • See Grandpa Brady's grave in France
  • Go to a concert at Gruene Hall & Luckenbach
  • Be 125 lbs
  • Adopt a puppy from a shelter
  • Learn to knit and/or crochet
  • Make exercising a habit
  • Research my Mom's family tree
  • See the Aurora Borealis
  • Run a 5k
  • Organize and beautify our home
  • Go on a wine tour
  • ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR #30???

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! I didn't check all of mine off, but I definitely enjoyed making the list and accomplishing the ones that I did. Actually, my secret one was to get pregnant, and when that happened, I kinda quit caring about the others. :)

    I think I will make a new one for 30. Having over four years should really help us out, right?

    Suggestions for #30? have an emergency fund (3-6 months of living expenses saved), join a team or club, have a garage sale, take Nate to Disneyworld (or land), meet someone famous...

    ReplyDelete