Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pinterest Addiction

Hi, my name is Jamie. I'm addicted to Pinterest.
I've spent hours browsing people's pins. I repin beautiful ideas. I create boards to organize my obsessions. I am THRILLED when someone finds my discoveries repin-worthy.

It's a great way to figure out your style. And your friends' styles. Or, as my friend noted, a way for your husband to learn your style.

One of my favorite topics to search on Pinterest is quotes. Like this:



And so pretty! This is a Katie Daisy print. I saw a pack of her cards at TJ Maxx last week. I didn't buy them, but I couldn't get them out of my mind. I went back yesterday and couldn't find them :( AND THEN there they were, in a basket of clearence dog toys. So happy! I'm goin to frame the 4 designs and hang them in our house.

Anyway, go check out Pinterest. You won't regret it. Your husband may stage an intervention, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment