Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 Things Before I'm 30: The Check Off

A while back I posted my 30 things before I'm 30 list. We have marked some things off of the list!



  • Buy a bicycle


  • Find a signature perfume


  • Read 30 books


  • Learn to walk in high heels


  • Get a tattoo I love


  • Take more pictures


  • Adopt an angel at Christmas


  • Grow a garden

  • Skydive

  • Buy a stranger's dinner

  • Get a massage at a spa

  • Have another baby

  • Go to an exercise class

  • Throw a surprise party


  • Buy a house  (We bought a house in Moore, OK in November!)

  • Learn to order coffee (I no longer feel overwhelmed by coffee lingo)


  • Paint a canvas


  • Start a blog (YAY!)


  • See Grandpa Brady's grave in France

  • Go to a concert at Gruene Hall & Luckenbach


  • Be 125 lbs

  • Adopt a puppy from a shelter  (She's a black lab/jack russell mix named Tallulah. She is crazy.)


  • Learn to knit and/or crochet

  • Make exercising a habit


  • Research my Mom's family tree


  • See the Aurora Borealis


  • Run a 5k


  • Organize and beautify our home


  • Go on a wine tour


  • Figure out a way to make money from home **Just added**




  • I'm not sure if the travelling will happen before I'm 30, but they're still goals. I really need to pick up on the book reading. I'm not sure I've even read a whole book this year.

    By the way, can you believe it's June??? Where is this year going? Does it feel like summer to you?

    Only 3.6 years left. I better get busy! What's on your to-do list?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment