Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Resolution

Two years ago, my resolution was to brush my teeth before bed every night. I'll admit I wasn't the most diligent before bed brusher, but I stuck with it and now I can't go to bed without a mouth full of clean teeth.

Last year I resolved (resoluted is not a word, booo) to send cards for birthdays/anniversaries/illnesses. I did well at the beginning of the year, but fell short near the end. Sorry everyone with October, November, and December birthdays.

My New Year Resolutions for 2011 are:
  • send more snail mail
  • take more pictures
  • write more blog posts
  • comment more on other people's blogs
  • BE MORE CREATIVE
In general, I just want to try harder. I feel like I spent a lot of 2010 being lazy, coasting. This year I want to be more deliberate with my time and my actions. No more procrastinating.

2011 THE YEAR OF THE MOUSTACHE

No comments:

Post a Comment